1. Purpose and scope
You are informed that cookies may be installed on your devices when you visit our website morgandetoi.com.
In that way, this policy has the purpose of communicating to you the essential elements relative to the way in which we use these cookies and our objectives in using them, and informing you of your rights on the subject.
This policy applies solely owing to its publication on our website and does not replace the Data Protection Charter accessible here.
2. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file saved and/or read by your browser on the hard drive of your device when you visit a website or any other digital space. These cookies store information and identify the device you are using. They are used in different environments: website, email, downloading software or a mobile application, etc. There are three types of cookies:
1) Essential or technical cookies: these are cookies with the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication, or those strictly necessary to provide an online service on the express request of the user (examples of purposes: remembering the choice made by users on the placing of cookies, login to a service, remembering the contents of a shopping basket, customisation of the user interface, such as choice of language, etc.)
2) Audience measurement cookies: these are used to obtain information about the browsing of users on a website (examples of purposes: measuring performances, detecting browsing problems, optimisation of technical performances or user-friendliness, estimate of the power of the necessary servers, analysis of content viewed, etc.).
3) Other cookies: these are mainly cookies linked to targeted publicity, i.e. observation of user browsing habits, making it possible to create a specific profile in order to show appropriate advertisements.
3. Personal data collected
Cookies enable us to collect certain personal data about you. This collection falls within the scope of our Data Protection Charter accessible here.
4. Recipients of the data
Access to the data we obtain through cookies is limited regarding both internal and external recipients:
- internally, they are only accessible to the authorised services according to need;
- externally, they are only accessible to our technical service providers liable to place cookies on your device and/or administer them and to access the related personal data.
5. Storage period
We respect the requirements laid down by the CNIL regarding data storage periods.
In this way, regarding the audience measurement cookies, our trackers will not remain in place longer than 13 months. The information collected via these cookies is kept for a maximum duration of 25 months.
Technical or essential cookies are kept for the duration necessary to the supply and the proper operation of the service.
Other cookies are kept for the duration reasonably necessary for the purposes for which they are used. The validity of the consent granted shall not exceed 13 months.
Your consent is not required for “essential” technical cookies or for some audience measurement cookies.
Consent is required for other cookies, and we obtain it in compliance with the practices recommended by the CNIL through our CMP tool accessible online at any time.
You can manage your consent preferences at any time by clicking on the following link: [consent pop-in]
7. Third party cookies
Third party cookies can be placed by partners or advertisers in order to identify your areas of interest through the products or services you view on your digital devices.
We reserve the right to conduct audits with these third parties to verify the proper application of the provisions applicable to third party cookies.
8. Contact us
- by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by writing to the following postal address: CAFAN – Service Client/Prospects – 10 impasse du Grand Jardin, 35400 SAINT-MALO.
For any more general information about data protection, you can consult the CNIL website www.cnil.fr.
We reserve the right to amend this policy in case of regulatory change or update to CNIL recommendations. Any new policy will be notified to you before it takes effect.